Here are all the details you need to know about getting your campsite(s) for Country on the River 2017.
Campsites vary by campground. All are four-night passes (Wednesday afternoon through Sunday morning). Campsites do not include festival admission tickets – those must be purchased separately.
- Each person staying at that site must have a weekend admission ticket.
- Each campsite only allows for one vehicle, tents are allowed along with your car/RV, space permitting. Each campsite may purchase one Companion Vehicle pass to have an additional vehicle on their campsite, making it two total vehicles on the campsite.
- Campsites do not have electric hookups.
- Some sites are 20×40 and some are 20×30. Please pay attention to the map details to ensure you are purchasing the right size campsite.
- If your camper is longer than the space allows, you will be required to purchase two spaces back to back and use it as a pull through.
- Campsites vary between being on grass and hard-packed dirt.
- Pump & Dump/Water is available for additional fee to be purchased at the festival.
- All campsites are assigned prior to the festival, except for Overflow Camping, which is first-come, first-served when you arrive. If you are wanting to camp next to your friends in Overflow Camping, you must arrive at the same time.
Festi-Cab is providing golf cart transportation to and from the parking lots and campgrounds for a $5 fee. Service schedule coming soon. To arrange a ride, call 417-291-3506 or wave down a cart!