Here you will find camping policies for Country on the River. All campers must have a ticket to be admitted to the campgrounds. If you did not purchase your tickets in advance, you may purchase them at the camping registration shelter.
Country on the River assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage, or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, and/or others.
All campgrounds are ticketed areas. All persons entering the campgrounds must have a weekend festival ticket. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper pass, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival armbands.
Only one vehicle per campsite. Those wishing to have a second vehicle on their site must have purchased a Companion Vehicle pass. All others will need to purchase a weekend parking pass and leave their extra vehicle in the parking lot.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS (INCLUDING LIQUOR BOTTLES).
- No golf carts, boats, power scooters, dirt bikes, bicycles, or ATVs are allowed on site.
- No cruising on motorcycles or in vehicles within the campground or parking lots. Violators will be removed and ticketed.
- No vending is allowed in the campground. Violators will be removed from the premises. No exceptions.
- Electrical and water hook ups are not available for any campsite. Generators are permitted, but must be turned off by 2 a.m.
- All camping is primitive. Drinking water, portable potties, and garbage disposal are provided. Showers are available for a fee.
- 24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but please secure your campsite.
- No pets allowed in concert area, festival grounds, parking lots, or campgrounds, aside from service animals.
- Outside food, beverages and alcohol is only permitted in the camping area.
- No external speakers, furniture, refrigerators, or carpeting will be allowed.
- All vehicles entering the campground MUST have a campsite parking sticker or companion vehicle sticker affixed to the front windshield. Vehicles without a campsite or companion vehicle sticker, must park in the festival parking lot. If a party purchases more campsites than vehicles present, decals for each campsite must be displayed.
- No overnight parking in the single day lots. All vehicles must be removed from single day parking lots by 9 AM the following day or they will be towed. Towing is at vehicle owner’s expense.
- Security is provided by Crawford Sheriff’s Department and COTR Security. Citations will be issued for violations. Drinking age of 21+ will be enforced.
- In the event of severe weather, a warning will be issued by patrol cars. Please follow instructions given.
- If you need to be notified for an emergency, your family must contact the Crawford Sheriff’s Department.
Water/Pump Out Service
- For a fee, arrangements can be made with COTR’s pumping and filling service only to fill your camping unit with water and/or to have the septic pumped out. There will be a number provided at the festival to contact our service provider. Anyone caught dumping their septic illegally will be ticketed and removed from the premises, no exceptions.
- Water stations are located near the store for filling containers.
- Curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds at 2 a.m. each night. Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. We do not expect total quiet; however, please respect your fellow campers.
- Generators must be shut off at 2 a.m.
- Security officers have the authority to ask any person or groups of people who are abusing the noise curfew to leave the grounds without a refund. All state and local laws will be enforced by law enforcement personnel.
All Sales Are Final
- No refunds or exchanges permitted. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items nor damage to person or property.
- Weekend passes are valid for one person only and may not be transferred.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No wristband, no entry, no exceptions. Please protect your wristband; you will not receive a replacement band if lost, stolen, or tampered with.
- Weekend pass holders will receive one wristband for the entire festival. Do not remove it unless you are not returning to the festival or the campgrounds for the remainder of the weekend.
- Disorderly conduct and destroying of property will not be tolerated and is grounds for ejection.
- Grilling and campfires must be contained in a device off the ground, in accordance with rules set by the Crawford County Fire Department.
- Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Country on the River may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Law enforcement officials and event officials are empowered to make arrests and evict campers and festival-goers from the site without refund for any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the event by others.
- Any violation of the above policies will be subject to having your armband removed and being escorted from the festival and/or campgrounds with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.