Welcome to the Seventh Annual Country on the River Music Festival!
Here are some helpful tips and information to make the most out of your Country on the River experience.
What to Bring
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair (in designated chair areas)
- Rain gear (yep, sometimes it rains!)
- Ear plugs
- One empty reusable water bottle
- Camera (no professional photo equipment or cameras with detachable lenses)
- Bug spray
- A positive attitude
If You’re Camping, Don’t Forget:
- Toilet paper
- Coolers (outside food or drinks are not allowed in the concert field)
- Soap/towels (showers are provided for a fee)
What to Leave at Home
- Illegal substances of any kind (including Nitrous Oxide)
- Glass liquor and beer bottles
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (service animals are OK)
- Kegs/beer balls
- Spray paint
- More beer than reasonable for personal consumption (no more than one case of beer per person)
- Large hammers or sledgehammers
- Ground fire pits or campfires
Not Allowed in the Concert Field:
- Outside food or beverages (one sealed or empty bottle of water is OK)
- Tents, pop-up canopies or umbrellas
- Pocket knives of any kind (these will be confiscated)
- All campers can arrive starting at 9 AM Wednesday, August 3rd
- Wednesday, August 3rd is the ONLY time you may drop off a vehicle without an admission ticket. An ID will be collected for each person in the vehicle to be picked up by 8 PM that night.
- One (1) Companion vehicle pass per campsite may be purchased upon entry for $80 or for a discounted rate online prior to August 1st.
- NO CRUISING IN THE CAMPGROUNDS. Anyone caught cruising on COTR grounds is subject to penalty and fine by Crawford County Sheriff’s Department.
- All campers and vehicles must be off the grounds by noon Sunday, August 7th.
- All campfires/grills must be off the ground.
Where to Go
- Campers staying in the main campgrounds will enter into the festival on Bouska Road through the Main Campground Tollbooth.
- Those staying in Premier and Overflow camping will drive past the Main Campground Entrance on Bouska Road and continue onto the Utopia Lane entrance at the top of the festival grounds.
General Festival Information
- Tickets/Vehicle Passes: All tickets and vehicle passes are Print-At-Home. Please print or have your tickets ready for scanning on your smart phone. One barcode per ticket. Keep your tickets secure, they can only be scanned one time.
- Parking: Parking passes are sold on a 3-day or single day basis. Parking lots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. After both on-site lots have been filled, all cars will be sent to overflow. Note: Any car not parked in a spot designated by their pass or does not have a visible decal is subject to tow at owner’s expense.
- Lost & Found: Located at the Festival Box Office at the entrance to the festival field. If you’ve lost an item during the festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anything of value will be turned over to Crawford Sheriff’s Department after the festival.
- Contact: For questions, please call our customer service line at 888-353-7554 or email email@example.com.
Festival Gate Hours
- Thursday: 2:15 PM – 12:30 AM
- Friday: 1:30 PM – 2 AM
- Saturday: 1:30 PM – 2 AM
Campground Entry Hours
- Wednesday: 9 AM – 8 PM (ONLY time available for drop-offs)
- Thursday: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Friday: 10 AM – 9 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 2 PM
- DO NOT REMOVE YOUR WRISTBAND.
- Wristbands must be worn and visible at all times.
- No wristband, no entry, no exceptions – this includes campgrounds!
- $15 replacement fee for any damaged, broken, or lost wristbands with proof of purchase and broken band.